- Photography by Savannah Jane
The Bay Health Foundation’s board of trustees and the grant committee members awarded $450,000 to healthcare-related organizations in Bay County.
The yearly event was held at the Holiday Inn in Panama City. The Bay Health Foundation aims to support and improve access to health services for the underserved residents of Bay County and provides grants to build health care capacity for area clinics in collaboration with other healthcare organizations to strengthen health care services and education in the community.
• Anchorage Children’s Home
• Avicenna Clinic
• Bay Cares
• Bay County Council on Aging
• FSU Foundation – Early Childhood Autism Program
• Gulf Coast Children’s Advocacy Center
• Healthy Start Coalition
• Second Chance of NWFL
• St. Andrew Bay Center Inc.
• St. Andrew Community Medical Center
Leave a Reply
Powered by Facebook Comments